This Kit is built with the goal to help beginners to get hands-on experience Internet of Things. It uses Arduino UNO board R3 and W5100 shield to connect sensors and actuators to the Internet, you can control them remotely from Adroid/IOS APP or web browser. The kit comes with a step-by-step tutorial, and sample code which can save lots of your research and learning time.
- Fully compatible with Arduino, easy to learn. Even you are a novice to Arduino, circuit and programming, you can follow our step by step lessons to learn how make interesting IoT projects.
- Every tutorial lesson has sample code, comments and circuit graph to help beginners to understand the principles. Some lessons also have video to show the hardware assembly procedure and running results.
- Sample code are straight forward. If you spend some time to read our comments and understand our sample code, you can easily customize the project to fit your own requirement.
- The tutorial projects work with Cayenne IoT platform. You can control and get data from remote devices throw web browser or Cayenne Mobile APP(supports both iOS and Android), no need to make any sophisticate web or mobile programming.
- Arduino UNO R3 Board
- Ethernet shield W5100 x1
- Sound sensor module x1
- PIR motion sensor x1
- DS18B20 temperature sensor module x1
- Photoresistor(light sensor) x1
- DHT11 (Temperature/Humidity sensor) x1
- Servo motor x1
- BMP180 x1
- Water detection sensor x1
- MQ2 Smoke Sensor x1
- HC-SR04 Ultrasonic sensor module x1
- Buzzer x1
- Single channel Relay x1
- LED Package x1
- Resistors package (20 x 200ohm, 20 x 1Kohm, 20 x 10Kohm, 5 x 1Mohm) x1
- Jumper wires (15cm M/M Jumper, 20cm F/F Jumper, 15cm M/F Jumper )
- 800 Solderless Prototype Breadboard x1
Tutorial and sample projects(Arduino IDE):
- Lesson 1: Connect Arduino to Cayenne IOT platform
- Lesson 2: Remote control a LED
- Lesson 3: Reading a Photoresistor Sensor data
- Lesson 4:Remote temperature Monitoring-DHT11
- Lesson 5: BMP180 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor
- Lesson 6: Using DS18b20 to detect temperature from browser or smart phone
- Lesson 7: Remote control a Servo motor SG90
- Lesson 8: Smarthome water leak alert
- Lesson 9: Wireless Smoke detector for smat home-MQ2
- Lesson 10: Ultrasonic Ranging Detector for home security
- Lesson 11: Sound Monitor IoT project
- Lesson 12: Remote control a relay switch
- Lesson 13: Arduino IOT Home Alarm System
There are no reviews for this product.