The Arduino CNC 3D Printer Shield V3 is developed specially for those beginners who are interested in CNC or 3D printers. This expansion board can be used for engraving machines, 3D printers with a total of four slots, can drive four A4988 stepper motor.
The Arduino CNC Shield makes it easy to get your CNC projects up and running in a few hours. It uses opensource firmware on Arduino to control 4 stepper motors using 4 A4988 Stepper drivers,, with this shield and the Arduino you can build all kinds of robotics or CNC projects including CNC routers,laser cutters and even pick&place machines.
- GRBL 0.8c compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signalshttps://github.com/grbl/grbl)
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- Spindle enable and direction
- Coolant enable
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others)
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
There are no reviews for this product.