Beginner Starter Kit for BBC micro:bit
15 Chapters with tutorials. 20+ interesting projects
Thingerbits Beginner Starter Kit for BBC micro:bit is designed for those who love to learn programming. micro: bit is a microcontroller of ARM structure designed by the Britain BBC. It is only half size of a credit card, and onboard comes with Bluetooth, accelerometer, electronic compass, three buttons, 5 x 5 LED dot matrix, mainly used for teens programming education.
We specially make this starter kit for you to conveniently learn micro:bit, where includes common used resistors, LEDs, sensors, LED segment display and more, so you can directly start doing the experiments without purchasing other components.
The kit also provides you with micro:bit study courses, wiring method and testing code, helping you quickly grasp the programming knowledge. Believing that our Beginner Starter Kit for micro: bit can lead you to a wonderful electronic world.
Free Online course and Support included
What you’ll learn
- How to program a BBC micro:bit Computer
- Ways to interface micro:bit with sensors (detecting things like light, noise, or pressure)
- How to use a sensor and module to control motors, lights, sounds, and more
- micro:bit Visual Programming
- Internet of things and Robotics
- Build your own innovative project with micro:bit