Basic Starter Kit for Arduino
10 Chapters with tutorials. 25+ interesting projects
The Thingerbits Basic Kit for Arduino is designed to facilitate beginners and students to quickly learn Arduino and electronic technology. It helps users to turn the idea into a practical application. This kit is based on the UNO R3 board. The UNO board is fully compatible with the official Arduino UNO R3 board. The Thingerbits Basic Kit for Arduino comes with numerous electronic parts that enable you to start making your own projects. It includes a breadboard,Jumper Cables Buzzers, Relay module, a RGB LED, a number of sensors, LEDs, jumpers, resistors and other electronic components.
This is a Thingerbits Basic Arduino kit, which contains commonly used components and very detailed 10 Chapters with tutorials. 25+ interesting projects, each project has detailed circuit connection diagram and code interpretation.
Free Online course and Support included
What you’ll learn
- How to program an Arduino microcontroller
- Ways to interface Arduino with analog and digital sensors (detecting things like light, noise, or pressure)
- How to use a software library to control motors, lights, sounds, and more
- Arduino Visual Programming
- Internet of things and Robotics
- Build your own innovative project with Arduino